life and debt

The title for this post is a mistake - I was typing it into the imdb search engine when my internet browser switched to this tab. But I think I'll keep it.


I've finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Spoilers lie ahead: well, well well. A lot of Scandinavian *shock value* entertainment that I've come across has something to do with incest and this is no exception. Ahem.

The thing I want to point out here is coffee. According to this, coffee is mentioned 92 times. The first thing the protagonist does in each scene is to make a pot of coffee, boil water for coffee, get asked for coffee, walk to get a coffee, wake up and smell the coffee, stay up for a coffee. Holy smackerals. Reminds me of the time I drank coffee every other day.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire