Further Study?

So here I am at my parent's place right now, practically jobless and lounging around the house. Not the best position in the world. A lot of people are asking me when I'll look for a job, or what I'm going to study for my master's degree. I don't want a job until I know I can make a difference doing the stuff and enjoy it, and for my master's I still want to study too many things is the problem. My dream would be to complete a triple Masters degree in audiology-cinema-international development/affairs. The first would be for employability of an in-demand job, the second because I have a burning desire to complete a degree in it and I feel like I could analyze films for so long, and the third because I have a growing interest in the field. I really just can't choose one field! Even my undergrad degree had me studying many different domains. I feel paralyzed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire